CareersKIWI-TEK is the fastest growing coding service in the country. Our clients love our services because of our great management team and the outstanding quality and experience of our coders.
With more than 500 domestic, certified coders, we strive to create a collaborative and supportive work environment. We encourage you to submit your resume and be as specific as possible in your qualifications, so even if we don’t have an immediate opening we will have your resume on file.
KIWI-TEK is hiring with immediate openings! All positions are remote and we offer benefits for full-time coders. We require certification from AHIMA or AAPC and a minimum of three years experience.
- ER Coders (Includes E&M and Injection/Infusion)
- Professional Fee Pain Management
- Professional Fee Surgical Orthopedics
- Professional Fee Surgical Gastrology
Apply to KIWI-TEK
Want to learn more about us?
Before you apply, check out our company overview. Here you will find out what we are all about and answers to frequently asked questions by applicants. Click below to have a PDF sent directly to your inbox!
- Highest reimbursement in the industry
- Excellent benefits package for full-time coders
- Work from home
- Extremely flexible schedules
- All training provided, including ICD-10, at no cost to you
- Tech support to ensure quality connectivity
- Long-term assignments and steady work to maximize your earnings
- Assignments will be matched to your capabilities to ensure you are comfortable with your work
- You will receive frequent constructive feedback
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Career advancement into management available and encouraged
We require certification from AHIMA or AAPC and 3 years of work experience coding for a hospital facility. You must have a high-speed internet connection and email address.